Wednesday 8 December 2010

Shop Talk

well, Mummy and auntee Em have been busy deciding on the new year things for the shop...v. excitin but my lips are sealed...

I have been working in the shop a bit lately , I loves it I do:


I think I have perfected the smile with snootiness shop girl look, alth0ugh Mummy says that isn't what they are really looking for?!

Sad news last week, the shop got flooded - with Water! A pipe burst or something, and luckily there were Kingsley people walking past who noticed it, could have been much, much worse. I got to chill with auntee Em while mummy mopped it all up ;) This was the 'after' shot, s'all dry now though :)



anyways we are off to the shop to make xmas deccy's (well I am probably just going to roll around....

Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment