Friday 10 September 2010

Is summer over?

Hi all,

I have been enjoying the few days of fair weather we have had this week, with a little bit of shade bathing with mummy and a couple of trips to Froddy. Last weekend was G-ma's birthday, so auntee Em booked a lovely meal - in a tent?
We went to Arley Hall, where there is a farm called Stockley Farm. They had put up a super big tent (called a 'yurt' apparently) and cooked lots of their nice fresh veggies..which I got to taste a few of....
.............
I wore a fabulous zebra print frock that auntee Em bought for me.
So lots of lunch (and champagne) later, as you can imagine I was super tired.....but a lovely bumpy car ride home and I was away :)

We are off on our Jollys tomorrow - sunny Barmouth, in a country called Wales - they speak another language too, how exciting! Mummy is making lists and packing the whole house up so I can puke and dribble on as many clothes as I want :)
The Doggies are coming too so not sure I will be able to sleep on this car journey but its not too far.

However, maybe even more exciting than going on holiday....when I get back i am going to meet Auntie Karen from Chi-town eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! She has fabulous taste in clothes so I am hoping to have a little bit of a gossip with her x

Also 4 boxes of flyers arrived today for Mummy, for her new shop.....and clever Uncle Dan has managed to get a bit of info on her recrafted website too, its all kicking off!

anyways, catch up with my welshploits next week,

Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment