Thursday 2 September 2010

sunbathing, sun, etc

Hi all,

Well finally, the weather has sorted itself out (just in time for the big kiddies to return to school!). Mummy took me to Castle Park in Frodders on Tuesday afternoon, can't wait to be able to go on the new playground - especially the boat thing.

Went to see Scarlett yesterday, what a lovely house and garden - lucky thing!! Jen showed us pics of Letties bedroom too - so fun, I want rainbows and hot air balloons!

Today, we had to wait in for deliveries.......dull (also, how many boxes can our house take?) though Auntee Em came round for a quick cuddle, which was top banana.
Mummy let me sunbathe outside for a little bit (in the shade though - kinda defeats the point right?) Makes me excited for our holiday in a week!


Today - I have been mostly wearing dungas, so comfy. Mummy is choosing some stock for her shop and was looking at Clothkits, I want the Traffic dungas!

No comments:

Post a Comment