Tuesday 15 June 2010

Football Fever

Gosh, what a busy weekend! Sorry I haven't updated you all, Daddy said I had to watch all the football games with him, which took up lots of my time (although I have to admit I probably slept through most of it!).
I met up with my friends in the pub again today and some of them have really got in to the spirit of the world cup and bought little outfits!
I found these cuties for sale:


On Monday, I was busy at the summer sales ( I know, I know, I already have enough clothes yeah yeah...) got myself some cracking little numbers, which I will be revealing in good time x

Anyways, my Daddy is off work looking after me this week so I am kinda a little pre-occupied cause I am normally asleep when he gets home from work, so don't see him lots. I will be back asap x x

ps. Go England :)

No comments:

Post a Comment