Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to make my dad a card but Mummy said it was better that we buy one this year, that I could make cards when my motor skills are a bit more refined - hey whatever!?
I had a little look online and thought it would be funny to buy a card from Moonpig, and put a lovely photo of me and Daddy on it.....I chose a card with Tools on it because Mummy calls him a tool geek (he sells them too!).


I have been to visit another baby today, Rufus Albie, what a cutie! He has clothes from America too! I will be having a look at the websites he buys from and letting you know if I find any goodies....

I have had a lovely week with my daddy and am sad that he has to go back to work tomorrow, but he said we can look forward to our next 'jollys' in September, we are going to another country, somewhere called 'Wales'! Think I might research 'Wales' online this week, it might be my Folksy Friday theme....wait and see x x

No comments:

Post a Comment