Tuesday 8 June 2010

Rainy day

Went for a little trip out this morning (to the pub), mummy had tea and cake and there were lots of babies there...finally met my friends from the antenatal classes.
I had a lovely dress on, although as soon as I got there I kinda over-filled my nappy and mum had to change me in to a run of the mill romper :(
anyways...my dress was a humphrey's corner dress from Mothercare (photo to follow as it is in the wash!) with a lovely leaf pattern on that reminded me a bit of Orla Kierly's patterns, which led me to thinking if only she made clothes......hey presto after a little bit of surfing look what I found:

http://www.bohemiadesign.co.uk/olive-and-orange-by-orla-kiely-list-13-prodlist-148


Lovely, lovely mummy clothes by the lady herself! Need to talk to daddy bout getting some for mine!?

2 comments:

  1. That olive and yellow cardigan is not even funny! Your mummy seriously needs it, and maybe a dress to go with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are putting the hours in at the pub...did your mummy tell you it's polite to curb your drinking until at least mid day? thought not! Loving your style xxx

    ReplyDelete