Monday 16 August 2010

Long time no blog....

Hi guys - just realised its been 10 days since my last entry - sorry x
So what have I been doing in that time you ask..?

#1 exciting - helping mummy start her new venture - she is opening craft/sewing workshops at Lady Heyes in October and there is SO much to do!

#2 exciting - my door bouncy thing - love, love, love it!


#3 exciting - I went out twice last weekend! On friday night we went to Auntie Ems for a meal (no - of course I didn't eat, I'm a baby!?) then on Saturday night G-ma and GG had a massive BBQ, although Daddy said that G-ma was silly for thinking that he could cook enough food for everyone on the 4 little BBQ's she has - oops!


Then Beth (who belongs to cousin Dan - Birtles not Oppy, confusing) and Thomas decided to play with a pair of handcuffs - yes you guessed it, there wasn't a key! How many Bigs do you think it takes to remove a pair of handcuffs without the key........ answers on a postcard please!



anyways - gotta go get frocked up, going out for tea and cake (surprisingly!) with Mummy and Daddy!

see ya soon x

Moo x

No comments:

Post a Comment