Friday 20 August 2010

Manchester Tart

Well - what a day Wednesday was.....I went shopping in Manchester with Mummy and auntee Em!
First we went down to the Craft and design centre - lush.
Mummy had a chat with a couple of people about putting their lovely things in her shop - yummy!

We had to stop in Costa for my brekkie, love having a latte with Em


We then had to trawl around the shops - yawn, although I did get to check out some of the new stuff for winter - v. exciting! (I am trying to grow super fast so that I can get a new wardrobe!)

We then had to go to Wagamama's for my lunch - love the noodles:
well its acually the chopsticks that caught my eye :)

anyways - a very long day later, it was straight home to bath and bed for me - although I am sure there was some new shoes sneaked in for me after bedtime!

Love Moo x

No comments:

Post a Comment