Monday 2 August 2010

Poorly Moo

Hi all,

Not been feeling my best today, I am full of cold and to top it all off - poked myself in the eye + gave myself a right nasty scratch :( Must have been all the excitement over the weekend!

Mummy and me had a pj day today so I could get better and I slept lots.. felt a bit better after lunch..... had visits from Nana, Gramps and G-ma though, which was nice.

Nana had taken all Mummy and Daddy's washing away on Friday, Mummy said it was like a little miracle that it arrived back all clean and in folded little piles! Daddy said it must have been like a chinese laundry at their house - not sure what that means!?

Daddy still hasn't got his van back yet so I was lucky enough to see him for a bit today, he made my pram in to a buggy (which is good 'cause I had to bend my legs to fit them in the pram - could report them for child cruelty I reckon).

Here are some pics of my first buggy trip with Pig and Ringo....there's so much to see out there!


Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment