Sunday 1 August 2010

Midland Madness!


Wow, what a great weekend! I have been down to the Midlands to visit lots of people....on Friday we went to Melton Mowbray (where the pies are made!) to see baldy Neil and LouLou...I did some drinking with the boys in the pub, which felt a bit naughty!




Then we tripped over to Leicester to see Uncle Paul and Auntie Zo...they live in a big showhome which is spotless...although that had changed a bit by the time I had left :)








Daddy and Uncle paul did a BBQ in the rain - idiots!


It was a bit funny sleeping in a different bed and room and all but I was a brave girl and slept nearly all night on friday - by saturday I was ok and Mummy said she had her 'Angel Baby' back.

On Saturday we went to see Hayley, Tilly and Sam... Mummy says I should be very grateful to Tilly and Sam 'cause I am using all their stuff , my cot used to be theirs too! Even though they have already given me so much - they had a little pressie for me, Cordy Roy the cat, he is so soft and I just love to stare at him. (think you can see him in the photo below)



We then went in to Leicester to do some shopping - honestly, what a ridiculous idea that was, I had to sleep through most of it so I didn't get stressed....although I did wake up for a browse around the baby section in John Lewis - lush x


On sunday we went to the Ferrers Centre, well cute! I was pretending to be asleep but I know that Mummy bought me a tea set in a picnic hamper and Uncle Po bought me a cupcake set...can't wait until I am 3 and I can play with them!


Slept all the way home and then straight to bed for me x x

Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment