Thursday 29 July 2010

There's a bat in me kitchen what am I gonna dooooo!?



Hank the cat has been very busy over the past couple of nights - first he bought in a froggy (which I heard Daddy putting outside at 4am!) and then last night he brought in a poor little bat - a young fella which is in a shoe box in the kitchen getting better - ah x Daddy is busy trying to get a bat person to come and collect him...will let you know how that goes.


Yesterday we went to the baby class and learned about sleep - Mummy said we didn't need to learn about that because I am the 'Angel child' - ha! I just love my sleep x


Anyways - I was wearing these lovely dunga's from Pumpkin Patch which are SOO comfy. Unfortunately - yes you guessed it - I had a little accident and had to change, right in the middle of the class, with all the other babies watching - TOTALLY EMBARRASING :(
We then went to Nana's so mummy could go and do a bit of shopping..I was awful tired so have to admit, had a bit of a cry :( Anyways, they got me some wind up and sorted me out in the end.

I was too polite to say at the time, and had a little laugh with Daddy when I got home, but Nana put my nappy on back to front - hehe!

Today was well busy - first I went to see Rach and Harry (who is looking rather hunky now let me tell ya) Harry is crawling now and I really want to have a go!
We then went to see GG (great grandma) and ended up taking her out for lunch...I slept through that though.
Daddy then joined us (yay!) and we went down to Costa for a cuppa and a cake (slept through that one too - oops!)
Then we finally got home (have to admit, I was a tad narky - but what do they expect hey?) and G-ma popped round. I had a little chill and we read a mag together:




I was reading about the autumn/winter runway looks so I can plan my winter wardrobe!

Anyways - early night cause I am tired out!

Off to stay with Uncle Paul and auntie Zo tomorrow so catch up with you early next week
Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment