Saturday 17 July 2010

Back online!


Hi all,
Uncle Dan came round with antee Em for a chinese last night, and Dan took the time to sort the interweb out - YAY! so good news all, I am back online....I did use Daddy's laptop for a few days (see pic) but couldn't upload any pics from it.

We have been to Brimstage Hall today, cause Daddy wanted to go and look and geek stuff in a special shop there...it was ok I suppose but not much there for babies - I wore a frock from Uncle Paul and Auntie Zo today - its from Nature's Purest and is awful soft:

also - note my new toy caterpillar.....it was a present from my new aussie friend Claudia, who we went to visit on Friday (she belongs to Mummy's friend Natasha) - she was wearing a super cute frock too!

anyways - early night to get ready for my friend Rufie's christening - still haven't decided what to wear eeeeeek!

Moo x

No comments:

Post a Comment