Sunday 18 July 2010

Rufie's Christening!



Hi all,

We had a lovely day today, we went to Nana's church to see Rufie get christened (don't say anything but I might have caught a few Z's during the service - oops!) Mummy took some pics for me though and she said poor Rufie had to do the service while he was hungry! no way I would have held out that long....
anyways, I wore me a new frock, I did start the day with shoes too but they didn't last long...
My other baby friends were there too, Rufie obv. had a cute outfit on - lovely white linen number and socks with crosses on - how clever!
I also thought Lettie and Macey had lovely frocks on, ah, so many outfits and so few days to fit them all in!
Anyways, we were all pretty well behaved - although I did hear Rufie having a little cry over the fence after we came home :( hope he is ok and not too tired out x x

Speaking of which, time for Bo bo's...night all x x

Moo x

No comments:

Post a Comment