Monday 26 July 2010

Double, double toil and trouble;


Hi all, been up to the Wirral today to see Mummy's friends from work...3 lovely ladies called Ang, Amelia and Karen - I had cuddles from them all and Amelia especially, made me laugh lots and lots. There was funny men there too but they seemed quite busy!

Not sure why today's blog has got this title but Mummy told me to put it up, said it would be funny cause the pictures look like a scene from 'the Scottish play'!? Maybe I will learn about that when I go to school?

We then had to do a bit of food shopping (boring!) but I did cheer up a little when Mummy headed down the baby aisle :) unfortunately we just bought new vests which was a bit sad, but I am growing too quick and need to get through all the outfits that are already in my wardrobe!

will be meeting up with my baby friends tomorrow (yes, in the pub - of course!) which is exciting and we are going to the clinic to get me weighed too - lets see how much I have really grown!

Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment