Sunday 25 July 2010

'nother Christening!

Hi all, Uncle Paul and Auntie Zo were up to see me this weekend so have been rather busy!

We went to the pub on friday night and mummy said I was very good + I stayed up really late too! Mummy moaned that even though I had a late night I still woke up at the same time - whatev's!

On Saturday night Daddy did a big BBQ and lots of people came over, this time I was sent to bed - no fair!

On Sunday we went to Isla Rose's Christening - again, at Nana's church. Unfortunately my other baby friends couldn't make it but we had a lovely time anyways.
Isla had a lovely frock on and she looked very pretty (as did her mummy - and my mummy obv!)
- it got me thinking, maybe I should have one of these Christening things, I could get a new frock and have a party too!
Will run that one by Ma and Pa and let you know :)


Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment