Wednesday 21 July 2010

Farmyard Fun?

Hi all,

No pics again - stupid computer....
I have been trying to figure out what is going on and who is who...my Mummy sings a song to me about 'Old Macdonald' where there are lots of animal noises, Moos, Quacks, Woofs etc...
However, I am called Moo - does that mean I am a cow? My doggies are called Ringo and Peggy but Peg sometimes gets called the Pig - what's that about - is a doggy the same as a piggy? I'm sure I will figure it out at some point over the next 18 years.

Exciting news.......Mummy is taking me swimming tomorrow and Daddy might come too! I have 2 cossies so not sure which one I am going to wear......auntie Zo bought me flip flops from the Gap but not sure if they will fit yet - if Daddy comes I will get him to take some piccies!

Have fun and hopefully I will be able to load my pics up soon

Moo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment